BSBA - Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
Pursue a degree that helps give you the skills and knowledge to operate a business successfully.
All courses are 100% online with mobile-friendly content
Flexible schedule with accelerated and working professional options
Earn your degree in as few as 40 months at the accelerated program pace
Student-centric approach to learning designed for your success
- Access to comprehensive support beyond graduation with a one-on-one Student Success Advisor
BSBA - Bachelor of Science, Business AdministrationApply Online
Demand for Business Managers
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the demand for workers in business and financial occupations is projected to grow by 5% between 2019 and 2029, faster than average.1
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree helps prepare you to pursue a broad range of career opportunities in business—both domestically and globally. You’ll gain a solid background in the various disciplines involved in running a successful business and managing teams.
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, https://www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/home.htm
When you pursue your bachelor’s in business administration at WCU, you’re getting an education that helps prepare you for a successful career in a variety of business functions.
Get the flexibility you need to complete your degree through a curriculum that is 100% online with asynchronous lessons. While you will have assignments and due dates, lectures and coursework are posted online so you can study when and where it’s convenient for you.
Access your virtual classroom wherever you are with mobile-friendly video content and on-the-go resources.
WCU’s BSHA program allows you to transfer up to 33 general education credits and 30 elective credits. Leverage your previous coursework and knowledge!
Why Do Students Choose WCU for their Business Degree?
The bachelor’s in business at WCU addresses the core competencies businesses seek—while still giving you the online flexibility you need to earn your degree.
- Coursework is 100% online
- Choose a pace that works for you with Accelerated and Working Professionals options
- You can earn your degree in as little as 40 months at the accelerated program pace — that’s just over three years!
- Competitive tuition with financial aid available for those who qualify
- No-cost tutoring and writing center
- One-on-one support from a designated student advisor
- WCU is institutionally accredited by WASC
Support When You Need It
At WCU, you are not alone. WCU offers you the support and guidance to help achieve your professional goals. Our online classes are energizing, engaging and enriched with video content, simulations, adaptive quizzing and on-the-go resources — to help you stay connected wherever you are. WCU’s online Bachelor of Science in Health Administration program is simple to navigate and easy to use while we support you with clear and continuous access to your instructors, peers, student services and our 24/7 technical support.
West Coast University is institutionally accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) 985 Atlantic Avenue, #100, Alameda, CA 94501
Students graduating from West Coast University’s online BSBA program should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrate foundational knowledge of business concepts in accounting, finance, marketing, economics, organizational leadership, management, and business law and ethics.
- Demonstrate critical thinking to analyze and interpret business issues and provide a defensible solution.
- Employ planning, organizing, and leadership skills to manage business information and achieve intended business outcomes.
- Demonstrate knowledge of legal, ethical, and professional responsibilities that drive decision-making of business managers.
- Explore the domestic and global business landscape to identify variables that impact problem solving in a business organization.
Support Beyond Graduation
West Coast University supports its students beyond the last day of class. We are committed to helping our online Bachelor of Science in Health Administration graduates throughout their careers.
Through our Career Service Department, we provide ongoing assistance with professional and career development through workshops and guidance for our students and graduates. We partner with industry professionals to enhance our students’ prospects for securing employment and obtaining professional success.
WCU provides career guidance and assistance but cannot guarantee employment.
WCU Distance education programs are delivered out of the Orange County and Dallas campuses and my not be available to residents in all states.
In order to be considered for the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) program at WCU, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Proof of high school graduation or equivalent
- A transcript of a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Meet all programmatic admissions criteria. Individuals with 15 or more college-level credits are required to have a 2.0 GPA in post-secondary education.
- Participate in an interview with a University Admissions Advisor.
- Submit a completed application for admission.
- Complete and execute an enrollment agreement. If the applicant is under the age of 18, enrollment documents must be signed by a parent or guardian.
To view further the Admissions Requirements, please click here.
We’re here to help you succeed, from the moment you apply to beyond graduation. It all starts here.
Support After Graduation
West Coast University’s commitment to student success continues after you graduate. We’re here to support you in your search for the perfect career fit.Learn More
WCU’s nurturing environment delivers the most advanced teaching techniques to accelerate student success in their careers.Learn More